New Pool Installation
At Top Team Builders & Design, we have reinvented the pool building process. We refuse to outsource a single phase of construction on our pools. Serving all of California, we are a pool builder offering building and maintenance services in both the residential and commercial sectors. We are proudly the largest pool builder in Woodland Hills CA.
We offers complete pool design and construction services. All aspects of our design and construction are conducted by in-house employees. We have removed the uncertainty for homeowners about subcontractors and trust. Furthermore, having full control of the building process allows us to plan effectively and create the highest quality swimming pool.
Pool Renovations, Refinishing, and Remodeling
If you are in need of pool renovations, you have come to the right place. Never before have there been so many options to improve the looks and efficiency of your existing swimming pool. In the few years alone, more than a dozen new developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive and easier than ever.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- New Decking
- New plaster / interior finish
- Pool finishes
- Updated, energy-efficient equipment
- Re-shaping the gunite structure
- New features (Waterfalls, Beach entry, Vanishing edge, Tanning ledge, etc.)
Pool renovations can be a simple facelift, or it can be a whole lot more. Just need to replace the plaster? No problem. Ready to add some exciting new features? We can do that too. No matter how old your pool is, or what the design, we can turn it into the stunning new masterpiece you’ve dreamed about.
We stand behind all of our work at no extra cost to you.
In the past decade, our industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool.
So while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine free systems such as Baquacil and Ecosmarte
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral Systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt-water-based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.
Make Your Swimming Pool Practically Maintenance-Free
Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
New breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership. From automatic chemical maintenance systems to robotic and Infloor cleaning, your pool can be practically maintenance-free
- Automation systems with remote control let you check the water, and turn lights and features on and off without ever going outside.
- “In-Floor” nozzles will self-clean the pool automatically every day.
- Pebble interiors last twice as long as the old plaster finishes.
- Electric Pool Covers keep dirt (and children) out of the pool.
- Ozonators and UV Systems reduce the need for chlorine.
- Salt systems generate chlorine for you, automatically